Yeah, that’s right: wind!!! And we’ve got all our kites and boards with us from storage in Perth!!! But unless I have recovered from this very future-oriented scrutiny of our city of choice and another 1100km race journey back North, as well as from this freezing weather, there’s no one who could get me out planning on the water, even with great wind conditions… nor Anh-Dao, who has caught a serious cold in Perth and has antibiotics treatment. It’s currently hard to imagine that back in Switzerland ten years ago, I’d go windsurfing on Lake Biel in the middle of February at 4 degrees water and 14 degrees air temperature.
Instead of writing more, I’d just wish to say that we’re back on track with our originally planned itinerary, and that we’re more than ever motivated to try and make the very best of every moment given to us – just like the motto Anh-Dao just read to me from one of the many spam-mails she just read, carrying the title “Two Little Angels”:
“Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mistery, today is a gift, that’s why it’s called the present.”
Anyway, it feels damn good and liberating to have caught up with the present in terms of our travel reports ;-) Now I'm not asking you if you're having fun with all this or not, but I do - and in ten years, I will be the one reading this and remembering all the stuff in between the lines! And by the way - we've got WA numberplates on our car - YEAH!!!
2 comments:
hé hé toute une histoire la rego! j'étais bien contente d'avoir des plaques WA également! Je me réjouis de savoir la suite des aventures, je me les suis gelées à Exmouth également, le vent, brrrrr! Profitez bien du reste du trip et à bientôt avec un 6-pack de VB ;-)
cheers,
vaness
Hi Patrick & family , have finnally looked up your journey my email is- richard@abbacarhire.com.au Richard&Jenny Stratton (can of petrol)
Post a Comment